Physiotherapist- Reablement Services- Bedford
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist- Reablement Services- Bedford|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Physiotherapist- Reablement Services - Bedford
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Physiotherapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Physio’s to work with Reablement Services for a Local Authority in and around Bedford.
Pay Rates: £20.90 - £26.02 per hour Umbrella Rates
Overview of the role:
- We are currently looking for an temp Physiotherapist to work within Central Bedfordshire Reablement Service. You will be working within the Reablement team which includes Step Up Down Units. The teams aim to provide up to 6 weeks support for people to maximise their independence and safety to enable them to return home.
- In Adult Social Care, we want every person in Central Bedfordshire to have responsive, customer focused care and support - making this a great place to live and work. As a Physiotherapist, you'll be at the heart of supporting vulnerable people to be safe, well and as independent as possible.
- The service works on close partnership with other health and care systems and has recently reviewed the customer pathway to enhance experience and deliver positive integrated outcomes. Through Integrated Operations, we work alongside our Community Health Service provider to deliver a multi-disciplinary approach to Integrated Health and Social Care.
- You will be required to have a degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy. Be HCPC registered and recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist with community experience.
- If you have a Physiotherapy qualification and are passionate about working in and alongside acute hospital and non-acute health services and want to be part of a team delivering responsive, flexible and resilient service underpinned by a caring, compassionate and confide
- The successful Physiotherapist will be working within the Reablement Team and the Step Up Down Units. The team aim to provide up to 6 weeks support to people, to enable them to return home and maximise their independence and safety. You will work as part of an integrated multi - disciplinary team that includes Occupational Therapists, Co Ordinator’s and Support Workers. The team's role will be to promote the independence of adults and older people in need of community care services and their carers by assessing their needs, promoting enablement and reablement.
Recognised qualification as an Physio Therapist
Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Physiotherapist and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Occupational Therapist- Reablement Services- Bedford
Salary: £24.00 - 29.88 per hour
Occupational Therapist Reablement
Salary: £15.15 - 15.15 per hour
Occupational Therapist - Reablement Service
Salary: £21.85 - 21.85 per hour
Occupational Therapist- Reablement Services- North London
Salary: Umbrella Rates