Planner - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Planner - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Planner – Greenwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £13.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support effective service delivery to residents and corporate clients, to ensure that all work is completed within Target date/time, and to ensure that the operatives are fully utilised.
- To ensure that the trades person communicates in a timely and accurate manner about the progress of work, in order to schedule their work in view of tenants requirements. Ensuring operatives diary are fully up to date including holidays, sickness, training, meetings etc.
- To continuously check operative’s diaries to ensure maximum productivity can be achieved within their set targets and that repairs are completed where possible on the first visit.
- To reschedule jobs in the event of any unplanned absence of a tradesperson, and to contact the tenant directly to agree any changes
- To communicate any changes /updates with tenants via telephone, email letters or text and in a non-mobile environment with the tradesperson.
- To deal with any ‘complex’ scheduling situations should that arise, also to communicate with delivery managers and supervisors regarding matters of work quality, timeliness and potential HR issues concerning the trades persons.
- Communicate with the call centre and customers regarding any changes and Issues.
- To use all policy and procedural processes to monitor and update all functionalities relating to the Housing V5 and DRS Scheduling systems for job progressing through to completion, including all necessary liaisons with all interested parties relating to works.
- Actively participate in Identifying improvements in service delivery and support the training of other members of the team as required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available