Planning Officer - (Housing and Planning)
|Job Title:||Planning Officer - (Housing and Planning)|
|Salary:||£14.26 - 14.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Planning Officer - (Housing and Planning) to work with one of our clients based in Dorset.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates - £14.26
- Accountable to a Manager or Senior Manager for the provision of technical services within a designated function.
- To provide proper and effective development and delivery of projects and/or services.
- To provide technical advice and suppor
- To co-ordinate other technical staff in the delivery of allocated projects and/or services, from inception to completion.
- To ensure the effective control of allocated project and/or service budgets and delivery of high class services.
- Undertake technical activities, in the planning, programming and production of cost effective projects or services, working to meet agreed priorities and deadlines.
- Assist in co-ordinating the work with other in-house and external technical staff required to deliver projects and/or services.
- Co-ordinate in-house and external consultants, to achieve effective project delivery.
- Assist in the preparation of contract documentation and undertake contract administration, including measurement of works, variations, day works and assessment of claims.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates, effective control of project and/or service budgets and programmes with records updated regularly and Issues requiring decision or of concern brought to the Manager’s attention.
- Input to financial and administration systems, ensuring accurate data for each allocated project.
- Ensure optimum use of resources at all times.
- Operate in accordance with Quality and Health and Safety Systems and other agreed
- Procedures and ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Prepare information, for public inquiries, arbitrations, adjudications and similar events. 16. Where directed, undertake public consultation, maintaining good relations with other staff and member of the public covering the area of responsibility.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's