Planning Officer - London
|Job Title:||Planning Officer - London|
|Salary:||£31.59 - 31.59 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Planning Officer – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £31.59ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Through the application of Development Management skills, make a significant contribution to the regeneration of the borough through the innovative and practical development of proposals for planning permission to ensure that growth and regeneration in the borough is delivered in line with the Havering Local Plan.
- Ability to read and scale drawings and appreciation of urban design skills.
- Customer care awareness.
- Appreciation of team working.
- Experience of working in an office environment, including the appropriate use of information technology.
- Time/priority management: developing ability and understanding of techniques.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Logical thinker with attention to detail.
- Writing: display general level of ability in letter and report writing; exhibit a clear and comprehensible writing style in line with Plain English principles.
- Verbal communication: effective in most situations.
- Presentation skills: developing ability.
- Listening, questioning and reasoning ability.
- Polite, helpful and building confidence.
- Planning and urban design skills: general level of proficiency.
- Customer care competence.
- Proficient at working in teams.
- Competent level of general and developing level of specialist IT skills.
- Time/priority management: good level of proficiency.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and appreciation of stress management.
- Logical thinker with attention to detail and ability to analyse and weigh complex issues and achieve a quality/quantity balance.
- Writing: display good level of ability in letter writing; clear reports on a wide range of planning issues; exhibit a clear and comprehensible writing style in line with Plain English principles.
- Verbal communication: effective in difficult situations.
- Presentation skills: effective ability.
- Negotiation: good level of proficiency; clear listening, questioning and reasoning ability.
- Assertiveness: developing effective ability.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Camden Council - Senior Planning Officer
Salary: £24 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour