Planning Officer - Woolwich
|Job Title:||Planning Officer - Woolwich|
|Salary:||£24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Planning Officer – Woolwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £24.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Accountable to the Group Leader for carrying out research, providing information, preparing policies and plans, dealing with detailed planning schemes and initiatives and development control functions.
- Assist in the design and conduct of surveys, collection of data and information, preparation of maps, plans and sketches.
- Work with supervision on individual projects involving information, research, policy preparation, plans, schemes, planning briefs, design, landscaping implementation or statutory development control functions.
- Contribute to draft reports and proofs of evidence as directed by the Group Leader or designated senior officer in connection with research, policies, public inquires, plans, schemes and design.
- Examine and evaluate all types of planning applications made under the Town and Country Planning Acts and related legislation. Assess whether proposals are in accordance with Council’s policies and liaises with officers of other directorates on matters arising from planning.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive planning and regeneration strategy responsive to the needs of the borough.
- Assist with drafting specifications for projects and monitoring progress.
- Assist with carrying out project briefs and feasibility studies in relation to regeneration and/ or economic strategy work and liaising with staff in Development Planning as required.
- Deal with enquiries on research data, planning applications policies and proposals, design matters, detained planning schemes and other planning information from the public, other departments and other authorities.
- Assist as required in the development and carrying through of public participation programmes, including attending meetings, exhibitions and other relevant events.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Infrastructure Planning Officer - London
Salary: £35 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Placement Officer - Bromley
Salary: Market related
Complaints Officer - Northampton
Salary: £12.03 - 12.03 per hour