|Salary:||£13.47 - 13.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Plasterer. You will be working in Leeds for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - 13.47ph
Responsible for undertaking plastering services in a range of housing and non-housing properties, ensuring all work is of a high standard and carried out in strict compliance with all relevant legislation and council procedures concerning the health and safety of self and others.
- Carry out inspections of occupied and empty properties
- Determine the extent of plastering required and identify the most cost-effective preparation / repair / application of plastering products
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sand-blasting and steam-cleaning. Remove old wallpaper and loose paint in preparation for plaster work
- Repair cracks and holes in walls
- Work in conjunction with allied trades on multi trade sites
- Apply council values and abide by all relevant policies and procedures in particular those relating to equality, safeguarding and health and safety
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available