|Salary:||£14.50 - 15.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
2 Porters Required - London, E1
1x Monday to Friday, 7am till 4pm
1 x Monday to Friday, 10am till 7pm
Running for a minimum of 2.5 months
Paying £15Ph via umbrella.
Duties may include but are not limited:
• Plan site setup to move labour, plant, and materials around site efficiently (e.g., security, material delivery, waste management strategy, cleaning, catering, and post).
• Support the planning of events logistics including loading and unloading of equipment and supporting the move around the building to the correct space. Signing in events contractors and supporting with events planning and logistics.
• Support with the launch, use and training of the loading bay management system.
• Responsible for all traffic management internally and externally and loading bay cleanliness as well as reporting and managing issues or breakdowns of equipment in the area
• Control materials in and out of site.
• Plan and integrate with key contractors to meet the needs of the planned programme and deconfliction of onsite space and time where appropriate.
• Support in the evaluation of appropriate delivery management booking systems.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available