Practice Manager Children and Young People Services
|Job Title:||Practice Manager Children and Young People Services|
|Location:||Vale of Glamorgan|
|Salary:||£40 - 42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Practice Manager Children and Young People Services to work with one of our clients based in Vale of Glamorgan. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate up to £42ph
To support the day to day operational and strategic management of the team including holding casework responsibility, supervision, mentoring and development of staff decision making and deputising for the Team Manager in their absence
- Ensuring that the Council's Policies and the Team plan are properly implemented, developed and reviewed, in accordance with changing legislation and practice.
- To recruit, select and manage staff under the direction of the Team Manager and in accordance with Council Policy and Procedures.
- To be responsible for the quality of the Council's Assessment Care Planning and Review functions within the team under the guidance of the Team Manager
- Enhance and improve the services provided by the Team as directed by the Team Manager and in liaison with other Teams.
- To provide leadership and professional supervision to specified members of the team and regularly review and address their performance, training and personal development needs through the Councils PDR process to achieve departmental aims and objectives and ensure continued improvement
- To proactively manage staff through the process of change under the direction of the Team Manager.
- To proactively manage sickness absence in accordance with Council policy
- Prioritising referrals/cases for allocation in accordance with agreed protocols and standards.
- Authorising case closures
- To manage a caseload where appropriate, consistent with other responsibilities and grade.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available