Practice Supervisor - Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Services
|Job Title:||Practice Supervisor - Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Services|
|Salary:||£38 - 42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Practice Supervisor - Children’s Early Help and Safeguarding Services. You will be working in Derby for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £42ph
Provide practice supervision on all case work (group and one to one) and
provide personal supervision to other Social Workers in the team. Assisting
the Team Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of Children’s Services
Social Work Service.
Demonstrate and champion systemic practice and embed Derbyshire’s
operating model into all Social Worker practice in order to improve outcomes
for children, young people and families.
Undertake a professional practice lead role within designated area of service
- Champion and advise on the application of systemic social work practice and Derbyshire’s Operating Model, ensuring Social Workers are able to use research in practice.
- Effectively manage the case workflow and provide ongoing reflective practice supervision to achieve best practice in line with current research and policy.
- Work with partners to provide independent scrutiny and oversight in Children’s review meetings to ensure the Child is safe and positive outcomes are achieved.
- Contribute to regular reports on performance and practice of developing children’s social work within a defined area to operational management teams, Principal Social Worker and other internal and external agencies as necessary to identify any areas to improve upon
- Provide clear and accurate assessment of children’s needs in line with statutory guidance. Providing specialist and expert advice to front line practitioners and work alongside them in complex cases providing coaching and as appropriate.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available