Practice Supervisor - Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Services
|Job Title:||Practice Supervisor - Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Services|
|Salary:||£38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Practice Supervisor - Children’s Early Help and Safeguarding Services to work with one of our clients based in Derby. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £38ph
Provide practice supervision on all case work (group and one to one) and provide personal supervision to other Social Workers in the team. Assisting the Team Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of Children’s Services Social Work Service.
- Champion and advise on the application of systemic social work practice and Derbyshire’s Operating Model, ensuring Social Workers are able to use research in practice.
- Effectively manage the case workflow and provide ongoing reflective practice supervision to achieve best practice in line with current research and policy.
- Work with partners to provide independent scrutiny and oversight in Children’s review meetings to ensure the Child is safe and positive outcomes are achieved.
- Contribute to regular reports on performance and practice of developing children’s social work within a defined area to operational management teams, Principal Social Worker and other internal and external agencies as necessary to identify any areas to improve upon.
- Provide clear and accurate assessment of children’s needs in line with statutory guidance. Providing specialist and expert advice to front line practitioners and work alongside them in complex cases providing coaching and as appropriate.
- Promote and continuously develop integrated working practice with the Early Help Service and partners agencies.
- Contribute to the continuous learning and development of practice across the County including the development, delivery and evaluation of training. Ensure the effectiveness of training programmes.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the service plan objectives
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour