Prevention & Outbreak Practitioner
|Job Title:||Prevention & Outbreak Practitioner|
|Salary:||£14.86 - 21.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
JOB TITLE: Prevention & Outbreak Practitioner
LOCATION: Blackburn, Lancashire
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Full time, Flexible working available
PAY RATE: PAYE from £14.86 per hour & UMBRELLA £21 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Prevention & Outbreak Practitioner. This role is a fundamental part of the Local Authority response to the management of local outbreaks of Covid-19. The purpose of the role is to ensure that robust support is place to effectively prevent and respond to outbreaks of Covid-19 within Blackburn with Darwen. Working with a range of settings across the borough the role will deliver prevention, advice, preparedness and response work to deal with local outbreaks of Covid-19. The post holder will also work with priority groups and high-risk settings to implement agreed measures effectively
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Supporting the day to day operations of Blackburn with Darwen Covid19 Incident Management Hub
- Supporting the development and delivery of bespoke support to settings for Covid-19 outbreak prevention.
- Collaboration with other colleagues, taking a lead role across a range of settings in the facilitation and support of outbreak management plans
- Providing operational responses; liaising with the setting to gather the necessary information, undertaking any necessary contact tracing work, and acting as link person to the setting in outbreak management
- Developing and maintaining effective partnership and networking opportunities across a wide range of settings, focusing on helping to ensure that settings are Covid-19- secure, raising awareness of outbreak plans and of the test and trace programme
- Using appropriate tools and methods to ensure all interventions have clear aims and objectives, are monitored and evaluated, sharing best practice as appropriate
- Closely working with the Public Health Knowledge and Intelligence leads to analyse Covid-related health data and other health information to identify local health needs in order to inform practice and plans in a targeted way
- Keeping accurate records, producing reports, monitoring and evaluating work, ensuring work conforms to and meets the standards as set out in outbreak plans and the national test and trace service
- · Providing support and advice to the wider public health team, and contribute to the development and refinement of outbreak plans
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience of working in health protection, public health, community development or a related field.
- Experience of working across a range of settings, and developing partnerships.
- Experience of developing and delivering support to varied and disparate groups
- Experience of analysing health data and related health information in order to identify priorities for action.
- Experience of partnership and multi-agency working with a range of organisations
- Practical knowledge of public health practice and health protection models.
- Effective project management skills
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available