Principal Educational Psychologist
|Job Title:||Principal Educational Psychologist|
|Salary:||£474 - 600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Principal Educational Psychologist for our client based in Newham
The purpose of the role will be to:
- jointly lead and manage the Educational Psychology Service to deliver a comprehensive, high quality, cost-effective and timely service which includes statutory and traded services.
- To work with partners in education, health, care and community, schools and education settings to support children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and their families to improve outcomes for children and young people, particularly those with SEND.
- To work in partnership and with ambition to ensure strategic and operational improvement of SEND area services as key members of the Integrated SEND Management team
- Educational Psychology Professional Qualification at Master or Doctorate level & Professional Post-graduate qualification in Educational Psychology
- Eligibility for Chartered Status as an EP and registration with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the factors that lead to improvement in achievement levels for children and young people particularly with SEND; of best practice in educational psychology; and of how psychology supports learning and well-being
- A thorough up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation, statutory guidance and Local Authority SEND procedures.
- Substantial experience of successfully managing an Educational Psychology service at a senior level
- Evidence of the ability to provide effective and visible leadership to a team of professionals
- Evidence of CPD relating to strategic work and maintaining a position at the leading edge of own professional function, applying this within the organisation
- Experience of co-ordinating and implementing a range of policy development initiatives at a senior level within a Children’s Service
- DBS check
A full job description is available upon request.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available