Assistant Pollution Officer
|Job Title:||Assistant Pollution Officer|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Assistant Pollution Officer. You will be working based in Kensington.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £32ph via umbrella
To assist other team members in the carrying out of PRT workplans in all areas of work, namely air quality and land contamination
- To carry out contaminated land search enquiries using GIS and historical maps.
- To assist with air quality audits in schools identifying measures that could be introduced to improve air quality and help take these forward
- To review planning applications to see the identify the impacts may have on air quality or land.
- To work with others to implement and update the Council’s Air Quality and Climate Change Action Plan.
- To assist with the handling of enquiries relating to air quality and contaminated land.
- To assist with site identification, prioritisation and the inspection process of potentially contaminated sites, and to assist in the implementation of the Council’s contaminated land remediation strategy.
- To monitor the progress of remediation works on site, and to provide guidance to contractors with regard to the Council’s requirements.
- To help in developing the team’s web site as a showcase for air quality, and contaminated land.
- To cooperate with other members of the team to ensure that departmental work plans are achieved including budgetary control objectives, the introduction of the Acolaid information system, the adoption of quality management procedures, and the implementation of flexible working practices.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's