|Job Title:||Principle Engineer|
|Salary:||£22.28 - 22.28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Principle Engineer. You will be working in Huddersfield
Monday - Friday
09:000am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £22.28ph
- Manage ongoing structural maintenance and repair contracts for example Multi-Storey Car Parks
- Manage demolition contracts and land remediation schemes from feasibility stage to completion of works on site.
- Manage consultants on specialist frameworks including (but not limited to) preparing briefs and liaising with relevant stakeholders. Appraising and assessing any outputs including further investigations from consultants and reporting all findings back to Client. There may be multiple phases for each commission
- Perform role of Technical Advisor on major capital schemes within the Kirklees District.
- Knowledge of traditional and system-built properties including general advice on maintenance and repair
- Structural design i.e. reinforced concrete, composite structure, timber, masonry and structural steel.
- Structural design and feasibility assessments
- Structural surveys and investigations including stability and condition assessments
- Subsidence and ground stability assessments
- Construction and maintenance of road, walls and buildings
- Party Wall assessments and advice in accordance with the Party Wall Act
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's