|Job Title:||Principle Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 - 50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Principle Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Huddersfield. You will be working for the council
Monday - Friday
09:00 am - 17:00 pm
Pay rates between £40 - £50ph via umbrella
On a day to day basis the Principal engineer role is very varied. This is a role that will involve using and sharing your experience, knowledge and expertise in Highways Design and as a Principal Engineer (Section 38) you will:
• Liaise with and advise various Council departments and partners, including developers and Highway Consultants on issues relating Section 38’s, their impact on our network and understand the need for effective and efficient communication, both written and verbal.
• Work, and supervise others to work, with developers and highway consultants on the design of highway schemes, from pre-application stage, to completion of construction on site, which will facilitate development, with relation to Sections 38.
- You will use your technical and working knowledge together with practical experience in managing the delivery of a wide range of engineering projects on and adjacent to the highway, including managing the financial accounts.
- You will be able to demonstrate where you have implemented effective, value for money and innovative delivery solutions to meet technical and project requirements.
- You will need to be able to show some experience of delivering and maintaining operational service delivery through change.
- Technical knowledge and understanding for a range highway related schemes including safety, legislative, regulatory, and legal requirements, as well as contractual, industry standards, policy and relevant procedures and protocols and knowledge of how local government operates.
- Project management approach in delivery of projects.
- Will manage a team with minimal supervision with the capability to manage a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Proactive approach to negotiation and decision making, including with those with trade unions.Management and delivery of the response to adverse weather, particularly winter.
- Prioritisation techniques for own, and others workloads to meet programmes, budget constraints and deadlines.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available