Principle Social Worker - Children in Need
|Job Title:||Principle Social Worker - Children in Need|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Principle Social Worker – Children in Need to work with one of our clients based in Cardiff. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £40ph
- Working alongside a multi-agency team of professionals, in partnership with families.
- To take a lead in the team using the Signs of Safety approach to social work practice
- To encourage and support the team in adopting the Signs of Safety approach
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services.
- Engagement with MASH in relation to referrals, supervising Wellbeing Assessments and Section 47 investigation.
- Working in a multiagency capacity to support families
- Attend alongside the social worker at Child Protection Case Conferences
- Provide a consultation role on practice issues for staff and, where appropriate, managers
- Provide specialist advice and support across the team.
- Provide supervision, mentoring and coaching to staff within Children’s Services as required and support other staff with students on placement to ensure good quality placements and development of the workforce
- Take responsibility for delegated decision making appropriate to the role.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available