Print Officer - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Print Officer - Nottinghamshire|
|Salary:||£10.81 - 10.81 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Print Officer (Customer Service) – Nottinghamshire
Salary: £ 10.81 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
- Support the Senior Print Officer (Services) in planning in order to achieve key objectives and targets for delivery. This will include pro-actively seeking and establishing business opportunities to their conclusion.
- Provide excellent service continually striving to improve efficiency, effectiveness and actively looks for ways of improving services and outcomes for the service and service users.
- Operate and support in the management of Optimus 2020 management information system (MIS) an approved exception to BMS for both the graphics and print services (or similar computerised solutions); interpreting customer request, complex specifications, provide estimates, costs, inputting business data, detailed and varied complex information and outputting business reports, work specifications and information; of approximately 5,000 p.a. – approx value £1.5m to £2m p.a.
- Support in the management and maintenance of a document repository system, admin systems and processes and business critical stock levels (publications ordering catalogue of pre-printed collateral e.g. from corporate stationary to invoices and financial cheques) for our client.
- Account management internal and external service users (customers, management, departments, organisations, external partners etc.) and suppliers, seek, secure new business and develop and manage existing business.
- Responsibility for negotiating, procuring and purchasing consumables and services for the graphics, print and fulfilment operation/services, ensuring that all financial transactions are undertaken on time and submitted to Financial Services in accordance with existing financial and procurement policies and regulations.
Experience of print estimating is a must and a working knowledge of printing process, both litho and digital is required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Resource Officer - Newham
Salary: £22 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Admin Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour
Data Management Officer - Northampton
Salary: £19 per hour