Private Social Worker - Child Protection - Chorley
|Job Title:||Private Social Worker - Child Protection - Chorley|
|Salary:||£37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently working closely with a Nation Wide organisation who is seeking experienced Children's Social Workers around the Chorley area.
ROLE PROFILE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the triage and management of referrals from the public and industry by supporting the assessment of risk and ensuring an appropriate agency response.
- Communicating directly with vulnerable children, parents, carers and professionals.
- Undertaking assessments of children who may be at risk and working with specialist teams within the CEOP Command and where applicable across the Agency, to advice on best practice in relation to the treatment and welfare of child victims.
- Provide child protection input to CEOP Command activity which may include advising on legislation, policy and/or tactical options to assist in the planning and implementation of relevant operations.
- Participate in interventions, operations and investigations, gathering information, intelligence and evidence in order to reduce the risk of sexual exploitation to children and young adults.
- Support case management and create, maintain and update departmental records, including operational or programme activity spreadsheets, case files and monthly reports.
- Build good working relationships with both internal and external partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated post qualifying social work experience at statutory level.
- Experience of supporting/investigating allegations of child abuse in multi-agency environment.
- Knowledge of all relevant statutory duties and responsibilities relating to children and families including all relevant legislation and guidance.
- Understanding of joint working between police and social workers in child abuse investigation.
- Understanding of the impact of the new technologies in creating opportunities for offenders and the consequent risks to children.
- Ability to gather, analyse and evaluate information in order to undertake specialist assessments of children’s needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and directly with vulnerable children and their families.
- Ability to draft reports and express ideas clearly in writing.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
Salary: Rates are dependant of shift type
Short Breaks Service Deputy Manager
Salary: £22.00 - 26.50 per hour
Registered Manager- Respite Services- Wirral
Salary: Umbrella RATES