Procurement Business Partner | Southwark Council | South London
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Procurement Business Partner to work for Southwark Council based in South London.
The successful Procurement Business Partner will have knowledge/experience to:
- Provide procurement advice and support to one or more council departments
- Work with Strategic Directors and Business Managers to improve procurement within the department and council and to ensure that legislative requirements, corporate objectives and best value are successfully achieved
- Support to the contract and procurement registers
- Solve issues affecting local Government procurement practice and proposed changes in procurement legislation and regulations
- Evaluate suppliers and tenders from the analysis and interpretation of written, financial, numerical and contractual information
- Generate innovative ideas and practical solutions with colleagues and suppliers as appropriate to improve and develop services
To apply for this the Procurement Business Partner must have:
- CIPS level 5 or 6- or MCIPS Be HCPC Registered
- Experience in three or more - Procurement Training/Invitations to tender/Tender Evaluation/Contract Award/Contract Monitoring & Management/Framework or Contracts
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £300 per day.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified/Unqualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 020 8514 9139.