|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||£450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Abbie Keating|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Procurement Manager – West Sussex
Full time HYBRID (1-2 days in office)
£450 per day Umbrella
The purpose of the role is to manage end to end procurement and contract management activities associated with tender management and contract management disciplines. You will;
- Support stakeholders with the entire procurement cycle and managing the tenders via e-Sourcing portals
- Deliver value for money outcomes through effective and compliant procurement processes
- Manage and support on projects and sub-categories and be responsible for contributions to a category
- Be an interface for your sub-categories with stakeholders, developing your category and procurements and supporting stakeholders in best practice.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Has a good understanding of commercial risks and exposures and can demonstrate application of this.
- Understanding of supplier management and can demonstrate management of a supplier over time, tracking SLA's and compliance.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the latest sub-category area of expertise - shares knowledge where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering total cost of ownership savings.
- Experience of delivering and implementing category and sourcing strategies, supporting the delivery of multiple strategies for various sub-categories.
To find out more information please contact Abbie at Abbiek@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's