Programme Leader for English and Maths
|Job Title:||Programme Leader for English and Maths|
|Location:||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Salary:||£27.49 - 27.49 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Programme Leader for English and Maths to support our client based in Hammersmith.
The purpose of this role is to lead, manage and develop a programme area in a way that it contributes to service priorities and objectives. Also, to plan, deliver, assess, evaluate and manage classroom activities so as to maximise learners achievement and success.
This position is 4 days per week (term time only), and is a temp to perm role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To teach an agreed programme of study that utilises a variety of approaches that maximises learners’ achievement and success
- To negotiate and agree learning outcomes, then monitor, assess, review and record learners progress and achievement
- TO PROVIDE APPROPRIATE PRE-COURSE, ON-COURSE INFORMATION, ADVICE AND ASSESSMENT TO SUPPORT LEARNERS PROGRESS AND IDENTIFY POTENTIAL NEXT STEPS
- To ensure learners are correctly enrolled and report their attendance, progress and achievement
- To ensure that any approved visitor/s, present in the classroom or service buildings, complies with the policies of the service
- To contribute, if required, to the Services Observation of Teaching and Learning and complete the necessary reports and action plans
- Undertake the preparation and assessment required for learners to successfully complete their learning programme
- To provide all information or reports required for students to be entered for exams or the completion of other forms of accreditation or assessment
- Lead the design, development, management and supervision of courses and programmes within designated area of responsibility that are in line with the services agreed objectives and priorities.
- Provide, as required, information and data on courses and programmes for dissemination and reporting.
- To contribute to the recruitment, selection, and support of staff.
- Seek to ensure that all staff the post holder is responsible for works to the highest possible standard through enabling effective and appropriate continuous professional development.
- Be responsible for the effective allocation and monitoring of any agreed budgets and designated resources.
- To maintain an up to dated knowledge and understanding of pertinent professional developments and participate within the services CPD programme
- To attend as required, contribute and lead team and service meetings
- To contribute and lead service –wide initiatives, developments and events
- To contribute to the annual professional cover duty rota
- To improve the success and achievements of the service by actively contributing to agreed Quality Improvement strategies and plan, including leading annual self-assessment cycle for designated area of responsibility
- Work within and promote the Council’s policies on Equal Opportunities and of the role of the Service in challenging discrimination and disadvantage in all areas of racism, sexism, disability and sexual orientation
- Work to Service and Councils policies and procedures, including health and safety; data protection, financial regulations and to draw to the attention of an appropriate manager any concerns
- Enhanced DBS (provided via our agency)
- Level 4 teaching qualification in English or Maths or Equivalent
- Range of recent successful teaching experience in programme area
- Evidence of ability to develop and manage a curriculum programme that is responsive to and meets the needs of the Services objectives and priorities
- Evidence of understanding of the Education Inspection Framework and ability to contribute to quality improvement strategies
- Evidence of ability to develop and source learning resources that enable high standards of teaching
- Evidence of desire to continually improve and update own professional skills and performance
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available