Programme Support Officer - Worcester
|Job Title:||Programme Support Officer - Worcester|
|Salary:||£12.95 - 12.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Programme Support Officer – Worcester
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support and deliver projects to agreed project management standards (i.e. PRINCE2).
- To develop and manage programme/project offices and associated programme and project management documentation.
- To lead on the delivery of key elements of projects.
- To ensure that projects deliver to Time, Cost, and Quality and ensure that benefits are realised in line with Business Cases.
- To develop and manage programme and project offices.
- To facilitate the development of new and existing projects to support Worcestershire County Council's change agenda.
- To develop, review and performance manage discreet work streams of specific projects.
- To monitor delegated budgets to ensure that projects are delivered within the cost plan.
- To assist in the development of tenders and procurement of services to deliver aspects of projects, as required.
- To liaise with Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership (WLEP); District and Parish Councils, to ensure that plans and related projects are responding to the needs of local businesses and residents.
- To assess, review and ensure projects are administered in accordance with legal constraints and other applicable regulations.
- To maintain and manage relationships with key senior officers in sub-regional, regional and national organisations in both the private and public sector.
- To assist project managers and senior project managers in the co-ordination, development and delivery of projects and programmes as required.
- Initiate, organise, attend and contribute to as chair, speaker and facilitator at partnership and public events, conferences, seminars and other awareness raising activities, as required.
- To ensure that opportunities to access local, regional and national funding opportunities are maximised for Worcestershire.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- To undertake health and safety duties commensurate with the post and/or as detailed in the Directorate’s Health and Safety Policy.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Co-ordinator - Worcester
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Northumberland County Council - COVID Support Officer
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Wrexham Council - Finance Monitoring/Project Support Officer
Salary: £8.91 - 8.91 per hour
Bath & North East Somerset Council - CAZ Business Support Officer
Salary: £10.27 - 10.27 per hour