|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£200 - 225 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We have new opportunity for someone to join the team as a PTP Reconciliation Analyst to support for a 4 month project to assist in the migration of PTP data to a new ERP.
Given the project nature of the role the team requires someone who can work closely with the wider operational business, finance community, offshore PTP function and external suppliers, and at times manage work autonomously.
Monday to Friday, 8am till 5pm.
Paying Up to £225per day
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Review reconciliations and identify reconciliation issues
- Work to identify reasons for reconciliation issues and liaise with the third-party suppliers and the wider business to clear all reconciling items. Provide useful information to facilitate the process of clearing the reconciling items.
- Ensuring transparency in projects and their status.
High volume and/or complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Excellent problem-solving skills required
- Ability to analyse processes in depth
- Immediate availability given the speed at which we are looking to hire and complete this process
There will also be an excel test prior to interview
The interview will be presentation of the reconciliation and the plan from the candidate to clear items
The role can be based from home with some travel to the London and Bristol office possible
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available