Project Accountant | Liverpool City Council
4Recruitment Services require a Project Acountant to work for Liverpool City Council.
Full-Time (35 Hours) Monday – Friday
Salary is £26 per hour.
Liverpool Vision Limited has recently relocated to the Cunard Building.The services that Liverpool Vision currently deliver will be coming back into Liverpool City Council from 1st April 2019 and the company will cease to trade. Liverpool Vision have a separate finance system (Exchequer) which will continue to be used up until the company closes. This role is a short term role to assist in all matters relating to the company accounts and help ensure compliance in closing down the company.
Skills & Abilities:
- Delivery Management skills.
- Finance and Accounting.
- Comprehensive and strong skills in project and program management.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified/Unqualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Housing vacancies in your area, please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.