Project & Implementation Manager - Rutland
|Job Title:||Project & Implementation Manager - Rutland|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project & Implementation Manager – Rutland
We are currently recruiting for a Project & Implementation Manager for our client based in Rutland which is required of Care Accounts paying for care and support which is due to go live in 2023.
- knowledge of the Care Act 2014 -legislation and working practices
- knowledge of charging for care and support regulations and statutory guidance
- Possibly led the project team or participated at a senior level in the implementation of the Care Act in 2014/15
- Knowledge of the 2011 Dilnot commission reforms agenda
- Project management experience
- Practical experience or a background in fields of social work/commissioning care and support/ charging for care and support/ delivering care and support services to residents
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available