Project Assistant - Middlesbrough
|Job Title:||Project Assistant - Middlesbrough|
|Salary:||£9.20 - 9.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Project Assistant – Middlesbrough
- To assist in the provision of a housing and support service for Riverside’s vulnerable clients.
- To ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained.
- To assist in the day to day delivery of the service for supported schemes.
- Assist clients in achieving their personalised support outcomes.
- Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of a comprehensive housing management and support service, including working with tenancy agreements and collecting rents and charges.
- Carry out day to day office administrative functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Have an awareness of the clients support needs, working, under direction, supporting clients to help them achieve their agreed outcomes.
- Contribute to the formulation and delivery of person centred support plans.
- Assisting clients with day-to-day support and tenancy issues.
- Using IT systems appropriately including adding updates to the Support Database.
- Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about a client.
- Recognises signs of distress in clients and identifies ways to reduce this.
- To correspond and liaise as necessary with external agencies on behalf of clients.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs behalf of the client following agreed procedures.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- Address and report any issues of anti-social behaviour to a senior staff member.
- Ensure culture and diversity issues for the clients are considered at all times, and report any forms of discrimination.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- To clean and prepare rooms as appropriate.
- To participate in a shift rota system that includes weekend working.
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups.
- Experience of housing management and/or social care environment.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Jordan Mullings on 0208 514 9132
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available