Project Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Project Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£27.73 - 27.73 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Project Delivery Manager. You will be working based in Somerset. This is working for a large FM company
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £27.73ph
- As part of the Service Management Function, ensure effective delivery of projects & programmes, by providing delivery performance oversight, cost assurance and client reporting as well as ensuring compliance requirements to maximise future growth opportunities. Provide client and 3rd party supplier stakeholder management, acting as the point of contact
- Provide investment options, justifications and recommendations on potential investment opportunities and present these to the client or 3rd party suppliers.
- Lead discussions with the client on potential delivery/investment opportunities, obtaining the client brief/requirements ensuring that these are turned into credible delivery plans and cost options.
- Liaise with the Programme Management Office to agree which projects and programmes are to be included with the Project process and agreeing the appropriate project classification.
- Provide programme management oversight to relevant projects & programmes, acting as the client interface/point of contact ensuring the programme governance requirements are fulfilled throughout each gateway of the delivery cycle.
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party suppliers to ensure effective communications are maintained across delivery programmes.
- Manage and resolve project delivery related issues and escalations raised by, or to, 3rd party suppliers (e.g. clash between reactive works and planned refurbishments)
- Develop a process for ensuring appropriate cost governance is in place for Out of Scope Works.
- Manage and control the Out of Scope submission process, ensuring the risk to the wider Mitie contract is minimised.
- Provide value for money analysis value engineering options for both individual projects and overall programmes
- Liaise with the client and 3rd party suppliers to ensure that the appropriate level of financial approval is in place prior to works commencing and facilitate receipt of Purchase Orders & Cost Centres
- Produce and manage programmes of works, developing and producing standard project / programme reporting suites to provide ad-hoc and monthly updates to the client for both Managed Budget and Out of Scope works
- Maintain progress trackers at both programme and project level, tracking the progress of all projects/programmes (Managed Budget and Out of Scope), take appropriate action with Service Lines to ensure that completion dates are achieved as necessary and minimise year end accruals.
- Qualified in a building or building related service to professional level
- Excellent Programme and Project Management abilities within a construction or building related industry
- Appreciation of PRINCE 2 Project management techniques, preferably Membership of APM
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent report writing skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite including MS project and database
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour
Salary: £30 - 32 per hour
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour
Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £22.00 - 22.50 per hour
Salary: £22.00 - 22.50 per hour