M&E Project Engineer
|Job Title:||M&E Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a M&E Project Engineer. You will be working based in Manchester. This is working for a large FM company
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Salary between £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Car allowance: £350 per month
- To assist the project manager to deliver successful projects.
- To provide engineering expertise to all projects.
- To implement engineering processes.
- To provide technical assistance to in house and sub-contract labour.
- Managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage multiple projects if required.
- Develop and implement project schedules.
- Review, sign-off and implement project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement project EHS Management plans.
- Management and motivation of project teams.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Attend meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance at client / project management internal and external meetings.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
- Produce project programmes.
- Provide monthly project reports for the contract’s manager.
- Review all H&S documentation in line with current procedures.
- Provide RAMS for specific projects.
- Be commercially aware and report on all commercial aspects of the project.
- Review and monitor progress against the project programme.
- Provide information to the client, contractors, in house staff and end user.
- To be able to review all technical and contractual information.
- Ongoing liaison with design teams and project teams to ensure project performance.
- Consider cost, safety and time constraints on all projects.
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level or have suitable experience in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering and will possess:
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services.
- Experience within the food and pharmaceutical environment.
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector.
- Experience managing multiple site-based team/s.
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- Commercial Aptitude.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available