Project Manager/Extra Works Manager - OX14
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Extra Works Manager - OX14|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
My client is seeking an experienced project manager to liaise with the providing them with a quality service with the provision of profitability to the business
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm.
Area – OX14
Salary: Up to £37,000.
Note: Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check.
Duties include but are not limited:
- To manage and control site-based teams and approved sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards, codes of practice and any client specific requirements / regulations.
- To manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the Contract, Operations and Commercial Managers.
- To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements.
- To lead, motivate and develop site-based team/s.
- To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- To provide technical support to the customer and site-based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the contract and business as a whole.
- Other duties as required by Contract and Operations.
- Carry out staff appraisals for managers who are direct reports setting out training and development programs as required.
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants should possess management experience combined with good M&E technical knowledge.
- Be trained in CDM.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- Has worked on an NEC3 Contract and understands its workings.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145 or JordanM@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available