Project Officer - Compliance and Fire Safety
|Job Title:||Project Officer - Compliance and Fire Safety|
|Salary:||£22.41 - 22.41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Project Officer - Compliance and Fire Safety. You will be working in Huddersfield
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £22.41ph
- Lead and manage the delivery of fire safety remediation projects in a multi-disciplinary team environment working with internal colleagues and network of specialist designers, consultants and specialist contractors.
- Produce high quality timely progress reports and programme updates including early warning delays and potential project overrun
- Develop standard operating procedures for the delivery of fire safety remediation projects from inception to post completion and a firm forward plan of projects to ensure we meet key delivery milestones in accordance to agreed compliance and building safety strategies
- Build and maintain effective relationships within teams and with internal and external partners to ensure opportunities to deliver council priorities are maximised.
- Take a pro-active, creative approach to problem solving and work collaboratively to project manage and deliver complex, high value projects and programmes to agreed specifications, timescales, and budget.
- Coach and support other members of the team and other services to deliver agreed outputs and objectives to a consistently high standard.
- Actively seek opportunities to work with partners and secure funding and investment to support priority work areas.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a range of audiences including businesses, training providers and investors.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies to promote the district and attract business and investment.
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment in line with legislation
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Transformation Project Officer - Weston-Super-Mare
Salary: £21 per hour
Project Support Officer - Coventry
Salary: £11.70 - 11.70 per hour
Project Support Officer - Barnet
Salary: £18 per hour
Recruitment and Employment Officer - Newham
Salary: £18 per hour
Billing and Benefits Officer - Basildon
Salary: £13 per hour