Project Worker – Barnardo’s – Glasgow
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Project Support Worker to work within Barnardo’s in Glasgow.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
- To take responsibility for the more complex cases/situations presenting within the service.
- To contribute to Service development.
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Ability to listen to and communicate effectively with children and young people · Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to supervise work of others
- Ability to accurately and clearly record case notes deploying the necessary standard of writing and IT skills.
- Ability to write reports and produce other management information
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems occurring in relation to service users and or staff supervised.
- Ability to apply Barnardo’s safeguarding and child protection procedures
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 914 9115