Property Business Assistant | Oxford
4Recruitment Services are seeking Business Support Officers for Oxford.
We are seeking a well organised facilities assistant with excellent customer service skills and a good eye for detail to join our busy team during an exciting period of change.
You must be able to work on your own and as part of a team. You will have experience of working with data and systems, and a pro- active approach to maintaining workplace premises in a healthy and safe state. You will be delivering excellent customer service to staff and service users mostly in a back-office location. You should also be able to stay calm and courteous with all customers and have experience of working to deadlines.
Office and Team Support
- DBS document checks
- Building security & site access
- Reporting and recording of building issues
- Monitor copier/printers in the building
- Procurement of stationery, and other essential office supplies
- Regular checks of building health and safety, First Aid & Fire Safety
- Post in / out
- Assistance with payments to Service Users
- Maintaining Outlook calendar bookings
- Look after Laptop & other equipment bookings
- Monitor and carry out basic safety checks for Pool cars
- Keep detailed records and update statistics as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement of by ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with current procedures and contribute to the review of those procedures, trialling and implementing any proposed or agreed changes.
- Any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to grade and level of responsibility of this post.
What you will need –
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Administration
- A level qualification or equivalent
- To be able to undertake complex numerical calculations
- Experience of helping to keep premises / workplaces welcoming, safe and secure
- Experience of working in busy office
- IT literate - knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary is £10 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.