Public Health Consultant C03
|Job Title:||Public Health Consultant C03|
|Salary:||£430 - 500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
JOB TITLE: Public Health Consultant C03
PLACEMENT: ASAP (Part time and full time) 36 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £430 per day & Umbrella from £500 per day
4Recruitment Services are seeking Public Health Consultants to provide services to our councils based in London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic local authority Public Health team covering two diverse areas within central London, and play a central role in the local COVID-19 response effort.
As Consultant in Public Health, you will have lead responsibility for key strategic pieces of work to support the delivery of local outbreak control and recovery plans, with the specific portfolio to be confirmed following appointment. The new approach is cutting-edge. Working across two local authorities to develop programmes that emphasise collaborative working and take a systemic view of public health. This is an exciting opportunity to go beyond our statutory duties and create lasting change. You will need a broad understanding of health and well-being, backed up by relevant experience and technical expertise. You will be able to communicate complex issues in a way that engages a range of audiences. We will also need you to design policies that translate into workable, cost-effective, solutions.
A full job description is available upon request.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List/UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists - This entails a Masters programme plus further postgraduate medical specialist training. If included in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List in a specialty other than public health medicine/dental public health, candidates must have equivalent training and/or appropriate experience of public health medicine practice
- Public health specialty registrar applicants who are not yet on the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List in dental public health/UKPHR must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they are within 6 months of gaining entry at the date of interview; all other applicants must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they have applied for inclusion in the GMC/GDC/UKPHR
- Experience in the delivery of successful change management programmes across organizational boundaries
- Experience of using complex information to explain public health issues to a range of audiences
- In depth understanding of the health and care system and the relationships with both local national government
- In depth knowledge of methods of developing clinical quality assurance, quality improvement , evaluations and evidence based public health practice
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of interfaces between health, social care and key partners (dealing with wider determinants of health)
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available