Public Health Consultant- Gloucestershire
|Job Title:||Public Health Consultant- Gloucestershire|
|Salary:||£73,330 - £80,993, this role is in scope of IR35|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Public Health Consultant
Our client based in Gloucestershire is looking to recruit a Public Health Consultant (salary scale RB6 £73,330 - £80,993, this role is in scope of IR35)
The contact will be an initial 6 month basis. The consultant will be working on implementing the Outbreak Management Plan for Covid-19
The brief for the interim Public Health Consultant is public health protection around Covid-19.
The following requirements are ESSENTIAL:
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List/UK Voluntary Register (UKVR) for Public Health Specialists
- If included in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List in a specialty other than public health medicine/dental public health, candidates must have equivalent training and/or appropriate experience of public health medicine practice
- Public health specialist registrar and specialist trainee applicants who are not yet on the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List in dental public health/UKVR must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they are within 6 months of gaining entry at the date of interview ; all other applicants must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they have applied for inclusion in the GMC/GDC/UKVR specialist registers
- Applicants must meet minimum CPD requirements (i.e. be up to date) in accordance with Faculty of Public Health requirements or other recognised body
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if Required)
If you are an Public Health Consultant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0800 988 6307 and speak to The Medical Team Or email us on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Enfield - Consultant in Public Health
Salary: £75k - 91k per year
Bury Council - Environmental Health Officer
Salary: £16 per hour
Theatre and Events Programmer - Bolton
Salary: £14.37 - 14.37 per hour
Salary: £8.91 - 8.91 per hour
Whetstone - Recycling Advisor
Salary: £9.50 - 9.50 per hour