Public Health Improvement Coordinator
|Job Title:||Public Health Improvement Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Public Health Improvement Coordinator for our client based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
As an Public Health Improvement Coordinator you will be required to lead and coordinate work, within a public health theme area, to improve the health and wellbeing of the residents of Doncaster and reduce existing health inequalities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide professional advice to ensure the development and implementation of local public health interventions is informed by evidence.
- Be responsible and accountable, in line with relevant public health professional standards, in delivering of these interventions.
- Working with relevant stakeholders, organisations or networks to ensure a public health approach is reflected across local service planning, delivery, and policy.
- Coordinating patient /service users, public and partner involvement in the development, delivery, and evaluation of public health initiatives through a variety of methods such as consultations, surveys, workshops, and research.
- Monitor and review the quality and performance of suppliers and contractors
- Manage staff both within public health and across other teams to ensure the effective delivery and implementation of public health intervention.
- Produce, analyse interpret and present public health intelligence to support evidence informed practice and policy.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Hold a health-related qualification/or equivalent experience in a relevant area and specialist knowledge of public health.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills and willingness to undertake any additional training required in order to fully deliver the role.
- Evidence of relevant work experience within the field of public health, application of public health methods and evidence-based theory, and the ability to utilise tools including data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of managing large scale, multi-disciplinary projects across large complex organisations e.g. NHS/Local Authority.
- Knowledge of national and local public health and wellbeing priorities in relation to the theme area.
- Knowledge and understanding of the theory of health improvement and evidence of skills to apply knowledge within professional practice.
- Able to work with and relate to a range of partners from diverse agencies and backgrounds
- Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's