Public Health Intelligence Manager (Covid -19)
|Job Title:||Public Health Intelligence Manager (Covid -19)|
|Salary:||£33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Public Health Intelligence Manager (Covid -19)
LOCATION: Tower Hamlets, London
PLACEMENT: ASAP. Monday to Friday. 37 hours a week
PAY RATE: Umbrella rate from £33.00 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Public Health Intelligence Manager (Covid -19) for our client based in Tower Hamlets, London.
The post holder will be required to have:
- A relevant postgraduate or professional qualification in Public Health or equivalent experience; essentially epidemiology approaches to support the planning and development of public health priorities.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills and a demonstrable ability to work with complex datasets.
• Ability to provide an expert lead in two or more of the following areas:
- HES/SUS databases
- Health Impact Assessments
- Health economic analysis
- Data visualisation techniques
- GIS mapping
• Ability to analyse a range of data, including the use of statistical techniques, to support evidence based decision making for commissioning, service design and strategy development.
- Experience of using a range of software and systems relevant to the designated specialism in support of data extraction, manipulation, analysis, presentation and submission, for example: Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Access); ARCGIS, R, SQL, Power BI
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's