Public Service Vehicle Driver - North London - Category D
|Job Title:||Public Service Vehicle Driver - North London - Category D|
|Salary:||£14.19 - 17.46 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Max Catherall|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Public Service Vehicle Driver – North London – Category D
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- To undertake scheduled rounds and other journeys as directed.
- To carry out Curriculum driving duties as required.
- Ferrying vehicles of a type permitted by the individual driving licence to and from designated locations.
- Acting as a temporary Passenger Assistant when necessary.
- The collection and delivery of stores of a light nature (reasonable for one person to handle) or other items to and from various locations as directed.
- Delivery and handling of school meals.
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Possession of a clean PSV manual or automatic Category D driving licence and Certificate of Professional Competence
- Two years post qualifying experience of driving large Passenger Carrying Vehicles.
Salary is £14.19 - £17.46ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available