QSW Child Sexual Exploitation - (CSE Team)
|Job Title:||QSW Child Sexual Exploitation - (CSE Team)|
|Location:||Southend on Sea|
|Salary:||£31,371 - 36,876 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are currently looking for a QSW Child Sexual Exploitation - (CSE Team) to work with one of our clients based in Southend. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Salary between £31,371 - £36,876 per year.
- To undertake one to one work with children and young people vulnerable to CE to inform a risk reduction plan.
- To work in partnership with Children’s Social Care to facilitate support where exploitation is highlighted as a risk.
- To work with Police Missing from Home Co-ordinators and Local Authority Stakeholders to contribute towards the collation of soft intelligence / information on CSE/CCE issues / trends.
- To offer educational awareness raising in Local Authorities and the community Inc. placement providers, education, parents and young people, community, voluntary and faith sector to facilitate CSE and CCE Awareness Training in partnership with LSCB.
- To work with the Local Authorities and their Local Safeguarding Children’s Board to ensure positive media messages and marketing of the service to young people
- To work in association with and support the CE Pan Protocol.
- Plan and deliver support interventions in accordance with Catch22 policies and procedures and local authority guidance, to ensure effective use of resources and targets are achieved.
- Identify and support access to additional or specialist services for young people and parents where necessary to ensure their needs are met and risks factors are reduced.
- Develop and sustain productive working relationships with referring agencies to ensure the regular and appropriate referrals are received.
- Record all intervention, contacts and multi-agency correspondence in accordance with the service specification within prescribed Management Information Systems
- Complete all required monitoring information by set timescales to assist the production of feedback reports to funders and stakeholders to track and monitor progress against outcome targets, KPIs etc.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available