QSW - Family Assessment Centre - North London (Permanent)
|Job Title:||QSW - Family Assessment Centre - North London (Permanent)|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre – North London (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Family Assessment Centre based within North London.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To undertake Parenting Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the Framework.
- To assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children and young people, in care, subject to child protection plan or children in need.
- To implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for children/young people.
- To formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on these assessments.
- To produced courts statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority
- To promote the welfare of children in need with particular regard to their age, sex, health, race, religion, culture and life experience as appropriate.
- These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Experience of undertaking specialist PAM’s assessments.
- Knowledge and experience of using psychodynamic framework as a tool in understanding family dynamics to support families to reach their potential.
- Experience of undertaking parenting programmes.
Salary is £32,548 - £43,684 per annum + additional benefits
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Billy Fagg on Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available