QSW - Family support practitioner
|Job Title:||QSW - Family support practitioner|
|Salary:||£36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a QSW - Family support practitioner to work with one of our clients based in Worthing. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate paying up to £36ph
- To provide training, guidance and advice in working with bereaved children and young people in schools, colleges other partner agencies enabling stakeholders to develop their own effective response to the needs of the people they work with.
- To maintain a caseload of children and family work in pre and post - bereavement, transitions work with young people moving from children’s to adult services, while developing and implementing services that encourage resilience building.
- To adopt a whole family approach in direct as well as indirect service delivery, promoting this across the hospice multidisciplinary team as well as with external partners.
- Participate in the recruitment, training and provision of clinical supervision to volunteers and/or bank workers working with families and young people.
- To undertake some generic casework with adults with life limiting illness, particularly within groups often excluded from mainstream services.
- To maintain a resource base for pre - and post - bereavement work with children and families, cascading resources and information to colleagues and partners.
- To participate in appropriate regional or national working groups, including the Children’s Bereavement Network.
- To monitor and review own practice through evaluation and the use of agreed outcome measures.
- To develop and facilitate projects based on the needs of bereaved families, children and young people within the Community, including them in co-creation of services and support.
- To develop and maintain local networks and partnerships to encourage effective conversation around death and dying, engaging children and young people where appropriate
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Practitioner - Family Support Service
Salary: Market related
Lead Practitioner for Transitions
Salary: Market related
Senior Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Family Drug and Alcohol Court Team
Salary: £27 per hour
Advanced Practitioner - Assessment and Intervention and our Permanence Teams
Salary: £33 per hour