QSW - Referral & Assessment - Barnet
|Job Title:||QSW - Referral & Assessment - Barnet|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker |Referral & Assessment | Barnet Council
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within Referral & Assessment services Team based within Barnet.
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Referral & Assessment Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
- Children's Services/Children in Need Experience
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Working on a duty Desk, Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team, Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact, Risk Assessments
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary range is £32 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email: email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available