Qualified Children & Families Social Worker
|Job Title:||Qualified Children & Families Social Worker|
|Salary:||£25 - 28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team to work with one of our clients based in Cheshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £25 - £28ph
- To respond flexibly and rapidly to requests for interventions and support packages to maintain young people with their families in the community.
- To work closely with colleagues in Children’s Specialist Services to monitor and review cases to reduce the number of children and young people becoming looked after by the local authority.
- To ensure that practice responds positively and sensitively to cultural, religious, linguistic and ethnic diversity and in relation to gender, sexual orientation, family status and ability.
- To be responsible for the negotiation and allocation of appropriate Document service provision to clients and their families: through the determination of service provision contracts with providers, ensuring that the complex needs of users are met, providing value for money.
- To ensure the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments, the purchase of agreed packages of care and the monitoring of service contracts, in partnership with the users/carers and advocates.
- To work closely with other Council Departments and statutory and independent agencies to meet the complex needs of service users and their carers. To establish links with and support local groups, user representatives, and other local resources which provide informal networks of care
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available