Qualified Children's Practitioner - Access & Assessment Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Children's Practitioner - Access & Assessment Team|
|Salary:||£30 - 32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Children's Practitioner - Access & Assessment Team to work with one of our clients based in Hackney. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying between £30 - £32ph
- To work within the social work unit as a member of the team to respond to the needs of children and their families and undertake a range of key statutory duties under the supervision of a qualified social worker.
- To undertake, as part of the statutory assessment process, interviews, observation and gather information from a number of sources as directed by the line manager. To analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child’s needs.
- To carry out statutory visits to looked after children, discussing in detail with the line manager observations from the visit and recording the information accurately.
- To understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to place the needs of an individual child
- Under the close guidance of the line manager, to assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework
- Under the close guidance of the line manager, and based on assessed needs, to devise written plans for intervention and/or care for children and their families, including child protection
- To work closely with the therapist assigned to the Social Work Unit and take advice in implementing clinical interventions with children and their families, in various settings including family homes
- Under the close supervision of the line manager, to carry out planned interventions using a range of tried and tested methodologies including systemic and social learning theory approaches
- To communicate effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately
- To establish rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents and/or main carers
- To respond in a timely manner to all contacts from children and their families
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available