Qualified Children's social worker - SEND
|Job Title:||Qualified Children's social worker - SEND|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Children's social worker - SEND to work with one of our clients based in Solihull. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate negotiable
- To provide a Social Work service to vulnerable children, young people and their families that positively promotes their welfare and life changes.
- To carry out a range of Social Work duties as allocated by the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager
- To make timely and appropriate responses to and manage assigned work in accordance with Directorate polices and procedures, budgets and relevant legislation.
- To share information and develop effective working relationships with team members, professionals in other agencies and other colleagues in the Directorate.
- To promote integrated working, ensuring a need led response that improves the outcomes for children and their families.
- To undertake assessments in line with the “Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families”.
- To establish and implement action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, the child/young person in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
- To promote partnership and participation with children and their families.
- To carry out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
- To maintain manual and computer based records in accordance with the Directorate recording policy.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Fostering Team
Salary: £30 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children's unaccompanied minors team
Salary: £36 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adult's MASH Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £32 per hour