4 x Qualified Social Workers | Child Sexual Exploitation Team | Wakefield
4Recruitment Services require experienced Social Workers to work within a Child Sexual Exploitation Team based within Wakefield. The Successful Social Workers will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Child Sexual Exploitation team.
The successful Social Workers will have:
- Working knowledge of policy and practice related to children and young people who are sexually exploited
- Working knowledge and understanding of legislation as it relates to children and young people at risk
- Working knowledge and understanding of substance misuse and the correlation between this risk factor and CSE
- Direct work with children and young people at risk
- Undertaking assessments of need/risk and planning interventions
- Working as part of a multi-agency approach for safeguarding children
- Supporting the learning of others
To apply for this the Social Workers must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within a CSE Team
Salary is £29 - £30 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Kannan Vasanthan on 0208-911-1086