Qualified Social Worker - Adolescent Service
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adolescent Service|
|Salary:||£37.37 - 37.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adolescent Service. You will be working in Cardiff for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £37.37
The 11+ Team is currently a statutory Social Work team within the Adolescent Service, Cardiff Children's Services. An 11+ Social Worker will have the passion, patience and understanding to work with adolescent behaviour, being able to develop their strengths and understand and work through risks and actual harm. An 11+ Social Worker has a case load of no more than 12 - 13 young people, who maybe 'edge of care' or/and be exploited in some form, whether sexually or criminally or be a high risk of being so. There maybe be other issues within the family such as domestic violence, mental health and/or substance misuse
- Manage a Children & Families caseload to include complex and diverse cases, involving joint housing assessments, child and family assessments and reviews, to effectively meet the needs of the client group, in line with the standards set out in the Social Care Capability Framework.
- Ensure that complex information is analysed, risks are identified and recommendations made for which there is professional accountability.
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate good outcomes for children and their families.
- Advocate for the rights of young person, carers and families as detailed in current legislation, maintaining knowledge of available resources, and of the roles of other agencies and to liaise on behalf of service users.
- Complete effective and timely recording of accurate information using agreed systems.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of legislation, local policies and procedures, particularly those relating to Young Homeless, Looked After Children, Children in Need and Child Protection, acting in line with these to ensure consistency and a high quality of service delivery.
- Attend training courses and other development opportunities as agreed with line manager to ensure compliance with Social Work SCCF requirements.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available