Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Team to work with one of our clients based in Essex. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate - £32ph
- To assist in the development of adoption support services for those adopted, their adopters and others affected by adoption, and to work alongside the Children & Families Social Work Team to develop services to meet the needs of those involved in the adoption process
- Support the development of the Adoption Agenda and improve support to children and young people with a plan for Adoption.
- Undertake the day-to-day responsibilities delegated by the adoption support services advisor as identified in the Guidance and Regulations.
- Undertake and review assessments of need for adoption support services as appropriate and in accordance with the Regulations.
- Manage and co-ordinate indirect contact through the Information Exchange Letter Box System, and direct contact with birth families, including facilitating contact arrangements between adopted children and their birth parents, providing advice and support for adoptive families pre and post adoption order and supporting the Senior Practitioner in adopters’ support groups and social events.
- Assist in the development and delivery of adoption training events
- Develop support groups locally for those adopted and their adopted children
- Establish and maintain links with appropriate agencies, voluntary groups, organisations and initiatives in order to develop the post adoption service 8. Work alongside Children’s Social Care teams to support the appropriate planning for and support of children, their families and carers including adopters
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available