Qualified Social Worker - Adult Services
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adult Services|
|Salary:||£29.29 - 29.29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Qualified Social Worker - Adult Services to work with our client based in Llangefni. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate paying up to £29.29ph
- To investigate, evaluate, assess requests for assistance or provision of service and prepare plans relevant to the situation, or reports as appropriate and to undertake a monitoring and reviewing schedule of service users.
- To visit clients as required in pursuance of care and support plans designed to help them.
- To take appropriate action so as to protect the client’s well-being.
- To provide appropriate support and resources in line with approved plans and the agency’s policies and procedures.
- To contribute to the general development and improvement of the service.
- To carry out statutory duties as delegated and to ensure compliance with regulations.
- To maintain adequate records and all essential documentation relevant to the well-being of clients and the effective functioning of the department.
- To undertake such duties as are crucial and relevant to the proper maintenance of the service and their delivery to clients. The well-being and welfare of the client being the primary aim.
- To follow/attend approved training courses, meetings and conferences to enhance personal skills or ameliorate the need of clients.
- To work collaboratively with Health colleagues within a multi-disciplinary assessmentand care management framework.
- To work alongside other professionals voluntary groups as necessary.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available