Qualified Social Worker - Adults
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults|
|Location:||Kensington & Chelsea|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers who has experience working with Adults to work with one of our clinets based in Kensington & Chelsea. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £30ph
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- Identifying through assessment the needs and strengths of service users and/or family carers and source appropriate solutions and interventions.
- Use analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention.
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected.
- Take a professional lead and oversee cases of individuals who lack capacity to agree to or plan their care, undertake proportionate assessment in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislation including MCA and best interest assessments.
- To provide more specialist social work practice skills and knowledge to make independent decisions and support situations in which risk, ambiguity or complexity is greatest.
- To act as the lead professional to services users and their carers and families to enable them to retain, as far as possible, choice and control of their lives. To provide written and verbal reports, appropriate for courts and other legal purposes, which are concise, informative and based on complex evidence to support problem solving and resolution
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available