Qualified Social Worker - Adults Learning Disability Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults Learning Disability Team|
|Salary:||£31 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adults Learning Disability Team. You will be working in Gloucestershire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £31ph
- To perform all the functions of the post in a manner consistent with current legislation and with current Social Services policies, standards and procedures as endorsed by the Senior Management Team.
- To take responsibility for all the functions of the post within the boundaries of delegated responsibility.
- To manage a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- To act appropriately upon receiving referrals allocated by the team manager / senior social work practitioner.
- To engage and empower service users, their carers and their support networks and actively to elicit service user and carer feedback in order to ensure person centred interventions.
- To ensure that appropriate information is available for service users and carers
- To carry out assessments as appropriate, including carer assessments, within timescales and to contribute to or coordinate the construction of outcome focused care plans which are informed by best practice, guidance and an understanding of the organisational context.
- To attend court as and when required and to prepare and present any necessary reports.
- To work in partnership with other professionals e.g. Health, in order to provide appropriate and effective services for service users and carers.
- To provide written and verbal reports as required and to assist in assessing and monitoring the implementation of plans and outcomes for service users.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Social Worker - Learning Disability Team
Salary: £20 per hour
Qualified Social worker - Adults Locality Team
Salary: £31 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Fostering Team
Salary: £35 per hour