Qualified Social Worker - Adults MASH - Oldham
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults MASH - Oldham|
|Salary:||£35 - 38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker – Adults MASH - Oldham
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Adults MASH team based within Oldham. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- To prepare for social work contact and involvement, including reviewing case notes, liaising with others for additional information and evaluating information.
- To undertake the assessment of support needs for complex Service Users, Carers and Families, where their circumstances may be difficult and unstable, and assist in screening referrals. To develop/ assist to develop Care & Support Plans for Service Users.
- To produce, deliver, evaluate and update Care & Support Plans and packages, in order to resolve practical and emotional social care, health and well-being difficulties.
- To work with Service Users, Carers and Families to assist them to make informed choices and decisions as part of Self Directed Care and Individual Budgets, considering the available resources and the most appropriate service interventions.
- To be proactive with respect to Safeguarding issues and following relevant policies and procedures if abuse is suspected.
- To identify, assess and manage risks to Service Users, Carers and Families, and contribute towards a positive change to behaviour to reduce risk.
- To respond to crisis situations, making assessments about urgency and using appropriate legal intervention.
- To maintain records in necessary formats and ensure records are accurate, up to date and personal information is kept confidential.
- To prepare, attend and participate in meetings and decision-making forums, for example, Court appearances, Reviews, Panels, Case Conferences or team meetings. To chair meetings as appropriate.
- To act for and advocate on behalf of Service Users, Carers and Families, within the boundaries of corporate and directorate policies.
- To provide information, reports, data and statistics appropriate to their purpose, for example, Panel Reports or Court Reports.
- To develop and maintain appropriate working relationships with partnership agencies, including health and voluntary sector agencies.
- To offer advice and guidance to less experienced employees regarding casework and the application of social work theories and models in practice.
- To adopt and embrace required changes and advances in working practices, particularly those which incorporate the use of ICT.
- To attend, prepare for and participate in formal supervision sessions, including examining own performance, identify learning needs and ensure sufficient support for professional development is taking place.
- To inform managers of service deficiencies or issues interfering with delivering an efficient service, assist to identify and make suggestions for opportunities for improvement.
- To attend and participate in learning, training and development activities, in line with local and national requirements.
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082 or EthanL@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available